The craziness all got started Friday night with dinner and a night out in Buckhead for Trey's birthday. We met up with some friends at Cantina off Piedmont then headed to Fado with some friends from the neighborhood. We had such a good time hanging out with everyone and dancing at Fado. Though we were in by 12:30 (I know- not quite the crazy college kids we once were... and it felt soo late! ;), it was a night to remember.
Trey and the group toasting to a birthday shot
Laura, Jay, Ryan, Stephanie, us
Getting a little crazy
Then Saturday, Trey had an early morning tennis match (didn't pull off a win unfortunately), we ran a bunch of errands to get ready for tonight's dinner club and our upcoming Halloween party and it was off to Jen and Justen's for a tailgate to watch the college games. Unfortunately we could only stay a little while because it was off to Buckhead again for me to go to my cousin Ali's baby shower.
Her friend threw her a shower at this really cute restaurant just off the main strip where all the bars are in Buckhead, called Mosaic. While it was pricey, it had such a cool ambiance and we all had a great time sitting outside in the very European feeling table they set up for us under the trees and string lights. Definitely a great spot for a romantic dinner one day.
Me and Ali
Today, Trey and I had our first meeting as team members for the upcoming Christ Renews His Parish retreat that will take place in February. We participated in the retreat last year and had such an amazing and spiritually renewing time and were so thrilled when we were asked to help out with next year's retreat. Though we have 2 meetings a month on Sundays for the next few months I can tell it's going to be a very rewarding experience and I'm already looking forward to the next meeting.
Then tonight, it was our turn to host our friends for dinner club. Good times were had by all and our breakfast for dinner idea seemed to be a hit. Love spending time with all our friends at what has become a special monthly tradition. It's hard to believe we've already been doing this for 2 years.
And with all the fun this weekend- I think both Trey and I need another weekend to recover from the weekend ;)
We better relax in the next few days because it's off to Boston Thursday and God only knows Trey will have me running around that city next weekend too. We can't wait!
I'm ao glad we got to see you all ao much this weekend! I know what you mean about needing another weekend though. I feel the same way. Thanks again for hosting dinner last night. It was great!
ReplyDelete