It all started Friday night when Trey and I went on a date night at Pricci in Buckhead. We took Sophia over to my parents so they could watch her and then went out for a nice dinner. This is only the second time we've been out without our little baby and while it is fun to have some adult time, I always miss her and can't wait to see her when we pick her up.
We spent Saturday getting things done around the house and working on our latest project - Sophia's playroom. I started working on it before my leave ended but hadn't quite finished it. It's still a work in progress but it's coming along nice. I love the nautical theme and thought it would be a good gender neutral theme in case we have boys later on. Can't wait to see how it looks when I hang the letters I made and make some curtains.
Today we worked on the room some more and just spent some lazy time playing with Sophia. I must say I really appreciate every second I get to spend with her now that I can't spend as much time during the week. I could stare at that cute little face all day and it warms my heart to see her smile at her mama.
I can't get over how big she's looking these days. I feel like I'm going to blink and she'll be walking. I love this phase she's entering though. She's become so alert, is rolling over like crazy and she's so cuddly. Love this girl!



The playroom looks so cute! I can't wait to see it in person. AND, oh my goodness Sophia is getting so big. I can't wait to see her either!
ReplyDelete