Wednesday, March 10, 2010

House Update


It's painted! (and this picture is a little bit clearer than the last one) Not sure if I care for the color, but I hope I love it once the trim is painted. It just seems so much darker than what we were going for, but it's hard to tell when you make your selections at the design center looking only at a little sample color wheel.

3 comments:

  1. It looks awesome!!!! I'll have to drive by tomorrow or Friday to see it in person. I hope the color does grows on you because I love it and think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that...I love the color! :) I remember seeing our house for the first time painted and HATED the color. I will have to show you the picture we told them we wanted it to look like and what it ended up being (waaaaay off), but in the end it pulled together and I was excited to move in. :) Can't wait to see it finished in a few months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hush, it looks amazing! Can't wait to enjoy a glass of cold beer on your porch this summer! (post baby, of course)

    ReplyDelete

Followers