So, as many of you know I've had more than enough time on my hands lately... A little too much time if you ask me and I've been going a little stir crazy. While nothing is set in stone I've been toying with the idea of starting my own company- a wedding planning consulting company to be exact. I know it's not exactly what I went to school for... at all... but hey, the economy tanked, the idea festering in the back of my mind for years reemerged and I've been thinking lately- what the heck. I've got nothing to lose right? We'll see.
Anyway, I thought I'd put this idea to a vote to see what you guys thought of the names for the company. Here are my top choices (keep in mind I'd like to keep the option open to potentially do more than wedding planning- like corporate events perhaps, so I'm trying to avoid a name that limits itself to weddings:
1. South City Charmed Events
2. South City Creative Events
3. Atlanta Stargazing Creative Events,
4. Southern Belle Charmed Events, or
5. Cinderella's Attic Creative Events.
Oh, and here's the latest of the house (which now also has a paved driveway and walkway to the front door).
Yay! So fun! :) My vote would be for #2. I think it was the easiest to say to me. Love the new pic of the house too!!
ReplyDeleteThe house looks great. I drove past on Tuesday and loved seeing it in person. I also love your idea for a business and hope it is something that could take off. Sure does sound like a fun job! I think I like #1 and #2 best.
ReplyDeleteMy vote is for #2. And I need to go with you to see the house one day! Ya know, since we have a ton of free time :)
ReplyDelete