Well, this past week has been exciting and exhausting for sure but we're finally in our new home in Smyrna. We had quite a busy weekend- and week for that matter moving out of our apartment and getting into the new place. Thank you so much Mami, Daddy, and Cameron for all your help Saturday and all week. And- of course thank you Ali for helping me unpack on Monday. We couldn't have done it without you guys!
Enjoy the before and afters... (of course we're not done yet) but it's exciting to see what we've done so far. Can't wait to have you all over!
BEFORE... (moving up and down 3 flights of stairs at our apartment wasn't fun... haha)





AND AFTER...
Right after our closing...

Our very bare Master bedroom...

Formal Living room...
The only thing in our formal dining room... (f0r now ;)
Kitchen...

Family Room...

More Kitchen...


The Beautiful Pillows my mom made for us... I love them!

It's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you all must be loving being in and starting to feel settled. I love it and can't wait to come back and see what else you all have done. Everything looks great.
ReplyDeleteForgot to add that I love your pillows too. Your mom did a great job!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations again! Oh it looks so good! I LOVE the pillows your mom did, they match the couch perfectly! Can't wait to see it in person!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, LOVE it! Can't wait to see more that you've done to it when we have our pool day on Wednesday :)
ReplyDelete