Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What a GREAT weekend!

It's amazing how one second can change your life....

I'm sure most of you know by now... but I just have to post about our crazy fun filled weekend and the news both Trey and I received on Friday. For starters... I PASSED THE GEORGIA BAR!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh woohoo!!!!

Truly there are no words to describe the flood of emotion that came over me when I found out on Friday around 4 pm. I was anticipating the flood works to come and bring me crashing down again, but nope- not this time. It was the BEST NEWS EVER! My best friend Maggie came over on Friday to work on our speech for Kelsey's rehearsal dinner (and I think she was just trying to distract me, which was good). We were working on wedding stuff for several hours and when 4:00 rolled around Maggie checked online and figured out before I did. I had just gone to the bathroom when she checked and I opened the door to find little Marfie standing there with a huge smile on her face. She jumped on me (literally) and started screaming I passed. It was the best moment ever and I'm so glad she was there with me.

And- I didn't just pass, I passed well (a girl can brag right ?) ! I guess I worried for nothing this time, but boy am I glad that's behind me now. Let's just say you can call me Stefanie Spivey, Esquire from now on ;) j/k

And... to add icing to the cake... TREY GOT A BIG PROMOTION at work! He's now a manager. I'm so proud of him. We definitely have a lot to celebrate now. And we got started by celebrating with our friends at 2 weddings this weekend.

The first pictures are from the wedding of my next door neighbor growing up- she had an Indian wedding and it was beautiful. The second are from our friends Bryce and Sarah who got married on a plantation in Covington. We had a blast at both of them and can't wait for the next wedding coming up this weekend.


Joyce and her father walking down the aisle.

Reena- the Bride's sister and I used to be best friends growing up. I hadn't seen her in 8 years. It was so great seeing her.


Trey got a little wet sitting on the edge of the umbrella, but he/ we still had a great time


Here comes the bride!





1 comment:

Followers