Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Best Friend's Wedding

This past week has been a blast with all the good news and weddings. Trey and I ended the week with our third wedding (in one week). My best friend Kelsey got married Saturday and it was so much fun! The entire weekend was one big party starting with a bridal brunch on Friday morning at Basil's in Buckhead. The rehearsal dinner was at City Club of Buckhead in the Atlanta Financial Center. The food was great and the view from the 18th floor overlooking Buckhead was amazing. Maggie and I also had fun roasting Kelsey during our speech.

The wedding was at Peachtree Methodist and the reception was at Cherokee Country Club. Everything was just perfect and the band was so good! People were dancing from the moment they walked into the cocktail hour. It was great. I felt like this weekend just went by like a blur and I'm so sad it's over. Kelsey you were a beautiful bride and I hope you have fun in St. Lucia!

Oh- and I have to say THANK YOU CARRIE BETH for doing my hair for the wedding. It lasted all day long and I really loved it. You're the best. :)








2 comments:

  1. You ALL looked beautiful. So glad you had a great time (and that your hair lasted all day and night).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks like such a pretty wedding! I love your hair and the dresses your bf chose for you guys. She looked so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Followers