Monday, July 5, 2010

Fourth of July in Wilmington

Everyone knows we love the beach and this weekend Trey and I had a great time catching some rays and relaxing with family in Wilmington. The highlight was when Handley kept saying "Happy Birthday America!" and then she asked Robby, "Daddy what's America?" Those girls are too cute. All in all it was a great fourth of July weekend and we can't wait to go back.

Harper loved to roll around in the sand... clearly ;)

Handley loved the water

Spivey men

Trey and I with Memaw Musser on the fourth



Harper loves her Uncle Trey




Trey and I snuck in a morning ride before we left today and took the boat over to Figure Eight. It was so nice and relaxing. We were both glad we did that even though it meant we got home a little later than we planned.

2 comments:

  1. so jealous! i want to be at a beach!! you got your tan on without me, i see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun with you all this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers