A few months ago my girlfriends and I went to this painting place called Just for Giggles in Milton and followed along with an instructor while we painted a wildflower picture. It was so much fun and I have been talking with friends about going back there again. But- tonight I decided to have some fun on my own since Trey was out of town.
I went to Michael's on a good day. I was able to buy canvases and paint on sale and bought a little tray palette for the paints- all for $15! I printed off a picture from the website of Just for Giggles and tried my best to paint it. It turned out pretty good and I had so much fun playing with it. I can't wait to try another one.
Great job!!! We definitely need to go back there, it was so much fun!
ReplyDeleteYou are an artist!!! It looks great and you definitely need to hang that one up somewhere in your house where everyone can see it.
ReplyDelete