I love this time of year more than any other! It all starts around mid- November for my family because we all seem to have birthdays around each other. My nephew Alex turned 1 on Nov. 16, my brother Ryan turned 30 on November 20th and I turned 27 on the 23rd. It's a great way to start the holiday season with birthday parties, Thanksgiving, tree lighting at Lenox, getting out the Christmas decorations, and my favorite... shopping! Trey and I had a great Thanksgiving week and I can't believe it's back to work tomorrow. It's going to be a great month!
My Birthday dinner at Maggiano's Buckhead...


I finally got Alex to smile with me...

Alex loved sitting at the head of the table!

Alex with Abuelo and Mami at Thanksgiving dinner...
Tree lighting at Lenox on Thanksgiving night...


My brother Ryan, Trey and I met up with Justen and Jen and got to see the pre-show with Katherine McPhee. It felt great out for a November night- as you can see we're not wearing coats.

Birthday dinner at Orient Express with the rest of the family and some friends...

Ryan's 30th Birthday party at our place...

Mami loved having both little ones around...

Nana and Grandfather...

Our real tree that we bought today- along side our other new addition to the Spivey family room- Trey's favorite buy of the week- 55 in. LED tv!

It looks like you had lots of fun birthday celebrations! Sorry we had to miss it.
ReplyDelete