Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy Spring!

Ok, so I know the official start of spring is next weekend, but it sure felt great this weekend, so I say Happy Spring! I am so glad the weather has been so nice and I hope it stays for good this time. Trey and I took advantage of the beautiful weather this weekend and had a cookout with some news friends we made from our church retreat on Saturday.

Today we decided to spend some time outside making our front yard look better. We had some bushes that the builder planted when we moved in, but they just never seemed to grow. We thought it would be nice to add some more color to already beautiful pinkish purplish bushes (who knows what they are ? :) ha- and bought some pansies. I love how it turned out! It's so nice to have color and I can't wait for our knockout rose bushes to start blooming. Won't be long now...


Getting started...

Finished product (I almost wish we'd bought more)...




1 comment:

  1. Stef it looks so good! :) I know, I am so excited about it finally being warm too. I hope it stays for good!

    ReplyDelete

Followers