Sunday night after we got back from zip lining Trey and I helped out my brother Jon and sister in law Lisa and babysat my nephew Kevin for a few hours. Jon was on a Sunday night schedule and Lisa was working at the hospital. Usually my mom helps them out on days like that but she wasn't available which left Uncle Trey and Aunt Stef- not that I can complain. I love watching Kevin and he's such a sweet little boy and so well behaved. It's honestly so easy to watch him.
We took him up the pool and he was quite a hit with the ladies. That blonde hair, blue eyes and long eye lashes are definitely going to make him popular with the girls when he grows up.

He loved the pool and loved when Uncle Trey would throw him up in the air.


His pants kept making me laugh because he'd start walking and they'd fall right off his skinny little body. So I found a way to make them stay up so he wouldn't trip- a ribbon from one of my shirts. Not the most manly but it worked ;)

And- he was such a good little eater and loved Uncle Trey's grilled pork chops! I was so impressed he would sit in the chair next to me too- since he is clearly still small enough to need a high chair.

After seeing how great he was at the pool and hanging out with us alone it made me really excited for our family trip coming up in a few short weeks!
Looks like all 3 of you had fun that night. :-)
ReplyDelete