
Today and I can mark another one off my 30 before 30 list. I completed my first month long boot camp! I was so nervous when the camp started and didn't know what to expect but for the last 4 weeks I've gone 3 days a week (with hw assignments in between) and minus a few weekend meals that definitely defy their nutrition guidelines, I did it!
I have noticed a surge in energy over the last month and while the scale has only dropped a few lbs I feel a lot stronger and more toned in areas I was aiming for.
I am hoping to keep this going but the 7:30 am class is out next month since they didn't have enough people sign up and Stefanie just doesn't deal well with the thought of a 5:30 am. workout So, I'm going to try out the 6:45 pm and hope my work schedule will stay constant enough for me to make it to the classes.
If any of you ladies- or guys would like to join me, it's actually a lot of fun and you walk away from every class feeling exhausted and sweaty- but in a good accomplished way ;) Here's a link to their website. http://www.stepitupfitness.com/ The class I want to do next month meets Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 6:45- 7:45.
No comments:
Post a Comment