This wasn't our typical Labor Day weekend. But, since our travel plans got postponed after my hospital scare, Trey and I took the opportunity to check some things off our to do list. First up- new living room furniture. We got a great deal on this three piece set from Pottery Barn and love how it looks!


Next up, we decided to finally redo our shelves in our closet. When we moved in there was just one long strip against the wall which was getting really crowded and I was tired of stacking things on the shelf. Basically it was just a lot of wasted space. And- I really wanted space to lay out all of my shoes! I am in love with all my space!
My dad and Trey hard at work

Before (wish I'd taken the shot before I moved my clothes- but you get the idea)

After (L side)

After (R side)

Before

After

No comments:
Post a Comment