I had been looking forward tonight for a week. My office hosted a Dip n Dab style night for us to paint after work and it was so much fun!! They provided us with the canvases, paint, brushes and our partner even threw in wine and cheese for all who came. The only thing was- you had to do the painting without instruction. Everybody brought their own pictures to inspire their painting and away we went. The staff attorney who coordinated the event brought his artist wife though who was available to help if you wanted it- no help needed here ;)
I have to say this was my favorite work social so far!
My painting on L... and my inspiration on R (obviously)

Me and Liz ... just another day at the office :)
How fun that your work does socials like this! I love your painting. It looks great and the colors are so pretty.
ReplyDelete