Friday, December 23, 2011
DIY - Christmas Napkin Rings
Last night I was feeling in the Christmas spirit and rather crafty so I decided to make some Christmas napkin rings. I found out this past Monday that Trey and I would be hosting Christmas Eve dinner on the Cuban side with my Abuelos and I was so excited!!! I finally have a chance to use all my fine china, crystal stemware, and fine linens. But, when I set out to get all my things ready I realized I only had 6 silver napkin rings from my registry. I could've swore we got all of them as gifts, but I guess I was mistaken (good gift idea for Trey for something next year ;)... Anyway, I thought a cheaper and more festive alternative would be to make some for myself. So off to Michaels I went and $5.00 and a little scissor and glue gun action later... Voila!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





They turned out so cute! Looks great. Have fun hosting tomorrow. :-)
ReplyDelete