Sunday, March 25, 2012

And I'm back...

These past two months have just flown by like a minute and I guess with all the fun we've been having I've simply forgotten to blog. Here's an attempt to remedy that and share some of the fun things that have happened.

It seems like wedding season 2012 is here and in full swing. The past two months have been fun getting ready for my friend Maggie's April wedding. We headed to Asheville for her bachelorette weekend and last weekend her bridesmaids and I threw her a shower.













And it's also baby season. My sister in law Lisa is due at the end of May with her second boy and my mom and I threw her a baby shower today. It's just one party to the next around here. My neighbors may start complaining if I keep throwing showers every weekend, but they sure are fun!




1 comment:

  1. You are the hostess with the mostess!!! I know from personal experience that you throw a great shower and these pictures show that you've done it again. BTW, I love that new picture of you and Trey at the top of your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Followers