Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Neighborhood & Family Baby Showers

Little Sophia is one lucky girl and so am I to have such loving friends and family who want to shower us with love and gifts to get ready for her arrival.  Last weekend some of my closet friends in the neighborhood threw me a baby shower and this past Sunday my godmother Miriam threw me a family shower.  Both were great and the food, decor and prep everyone put in made me feel so loved.  I got so many great things to welcome our baby into the world and I definitely feel so ready and prepared now that I'm all stocked up from all my amazing showers.  Only a few weeks left and she'll be here!

Neighborhood shower - the girls decorated everything so pretty and I loved the giraffe theme to match my nursery!

The food was delicious!

Love everything giraffe



My wonderful hostesses- Katie, Stephanie, Laura and Lisa
Family Shower - Miriam truly outdid herself!  The food was delicious and the details in everything she did were amazing!

Abuela and Nana


Games and Favors.  Miriam embroidered the cutest washcloths inside each box (along with other goodies)

Sophia's godmother- my cousin Ali

We always love Miriam's spread for Thanksgiving every year and this spread was no different.  She's an amazing chef.


Loved this nautical outfit from Aunt Debbie and Mackenzie




The cute outfits and matching shoes didn't stop coming.  She is going to be one stylish little girl.
Miriam had us all crafting to decorate little bibs for Sophia. 




36.5 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers