Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sophia - 4 Months Old

I can't believe it's only Tuesday.  These past two days have been so stressful that I feel like they've totally cancelled out the high I was on coming home after a few days of rest and relaxation at the beach.  Long story short, we let our nanny go today and while I know it's for the best it's just been such a headache that I don't quite feel relief yet and I think I won't until we find another one and settle in.

But, in an effort to focus on what really matters I thought I'd blog tonight and give an update on our little girl who truly is the best part of every day and the thing that keeps me smiling morning, noon and night.  She hit 4 months last Monday and I just can't get over how fast time is flying by.  I just wish I could bottle up every minute.

At 4 months Sophia...

  • is sleeping in her crib without her swaddle
  • still wakes up once or twice a night but will go back to bed without a feeding if we give her the Wubbanub paci back
  • takes 3 naps a day (typically one or two in her swing)
  • loves to roll over onto her tummy
  • has such a strong neck and sits up really well in her bumbo
  • smiles and giggles all the time
  • is so curious about her surroundings and pulls and tugs on toys from her playmat
  • LOVES her hands and puts them in her mouth all the time
  • is such a slobberpuss and drools all the time
  • has become fascinated with rattle toys/dolls
  • really recognizes faces and smiles when she sees her mommy and daddy - love this one ;)


                                 Yummy hands                                                 Happy girl

Daddy you're funny!


little roly poly loving her hands

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers