Monday, July 29, 2013

Curious Georgette


 I can't believe our Little Miss is almost 5 months old!  I found myself looking at pictures from her birth the other night and I couldn't get over just how different she is now.  She's still so teeny tiny to me that it's all relative but she sure has grown.

Middle of Month

Today - little chunky


 Lately with the addition of rice cereal to her diet she's turning into a little chunky monkey - at least in her cheeks and legs.  It's the cutest thing to watch her eat and see her wiggle her little legs.  She's just precious if I say so myself and I'm loving this phase of hers.  She's all smiles and giggles and coos and oohs and ahhs.  It's all music to my ears and I can't get enough her most days.



And she sure is a Curious Georgette.  She observes everything! and you can tell she wants to get her hands on most things too... but since she can't she settles on eating her hands all day.  I bet she'll have a little tooth here soon enough.

She loves all her toys now and is getting better at griping everything

She also loves the pool and we try to make it at least once a week up there on the weekends.  I know soon enough she'll be a little fishy swimming with all the neighborhood kids... and there are sure are a lot these days.  Like they say around here our neighborhood should be called "Fertile Estates."  Seems like there's a new baby born every week.  There have been 6 since she was born.
Little Miss in her cute new bathing suit
 
all tuckered out after a rough day at the pool

Love waking up to this little smiley face

1 comment:

  1. We are missing you all like crazy! Handley asked me this weekend and again today when we can see you. Hope we can make plans to get together soon. We will be all settled down after the move this week. Sophia is growing so much! Can't get over how big she is. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers