Sunday, September 22, 2013

Magid Family Beach Week

What a fun week!  As all fun weeks go I feel like it came and went way too fast but I'm so glad we got to spend a week with my family at one of my favorite places in the world - the beach!  I have so many fond family memories from all our trips to Destin and Panama City as a little girl and it's so nice to be able to continue that tradition with all my brothers and our growing families.  I know my mom and dad were in heaven having all of us together - although we all missed my brother Ryan and Meghan.


We love Abuela and Grandfather!

Sophia was much more alert this time at the beach and didn't want to miss a thing!

Little swimmer - she loved splashing in the pool and kicking her little feet in the water



Higher daddy!  Higher!



Sophia finally wore her shades!








Alex loved hanging out with Sophia and really wants a baby sister :)

Alex's hugs all week never got old.  Love that boy!

4 Generations
 It was nice to have my grandmother there as well and see her playing with all her great grandkids.  I'm so lucky to still have my grandmother around and glad I'll be able to remind Sophia one day of all the time she got to spend with her.




We couldn't have asked for better weather and it was a much needed and enjoyable week of sunshine and family time.  So thankful for the break from reality and glad we'll be able to see everyone again in a few weeks at Ryan and Meghan's wedding in Savannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers