Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fun filled family weekend!

This past weekend Sophia and all of us were in for a treat because Mimi came to visit and stayed with us!  We had so much fun all weekend hanging out with her and the house was filled with the sound of children's laughter and craziness.  Carrie Beth came and stayed with us on Thursday and Friday night and it was fun having the kids over and seeing them play with Sophia.



Love this picture!

Cousin love

Saturday was a crazy day for sure that started out with me co-hosting a baby shower for my friend Stephanie in the neighborhood.  She's expecting a girl in November and just announced the name - Harper Claire.  Can't wait to meet her!




Steph with all the hostesses

Then, Saturday afternoon I headed to my brother Jon's house to celebrate Kevin's 4th birthday only to rush back to my house to watch the Dawgs beat LSU.  When I got back, Trey's cousin Bryn was there which was a fun treat and it was nice to watch the game with all the family around.  The game was so exciting until the end and I was glad we pulled off the win so daddy could celebrate with Sophia! :)
I only managed to get this one picture from Kevin's party with my grandmothers and Sophia


Bryn and all the girls

yay!  Dawgs win!

Sunday morning we headed to a nearby park to meet our friend Jen who took pictures of Sophia for a 7 month photo shoot.  The park was in the middle of a sketchy part of town but it was perfect for pictures and I can't wait to see the final products.  Sophia was the perfect baby model and Jen always takes the cutest pictures so I know they won't disappoint.  So glad we were able to sneak that photo shoot in before her baby girl arrives!



This weekend came and went so fast and it was almost creepy when everyone left because like a flash it turned so silent in this house.  We miss everyone already but I'm so glad Sophia got to spend so much quality time with her Mimi, Aunt Carrie Beth and cousins.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers