Friday, November 21, 2014

My Jamberry Party!


Normally I blog about the day to day comings and goings in the Spivey household so we can look back one day and remember how our little girl (soon to be kids) grew up.  Yes I admit, I'm no expert blogger and often can't find time to write so I do the monthly updates.  In short, I’m kinda terrible at blogging.  But today, I'm excited to write about this new product that came into my world a few weeks ago called Jamberry! 



If you are like me, I always have my nails done.  In the past I was that girl that always had a set of French manicured acrylics, then I adopted gel nails and fell in love.  I just hate not having a manicure and looking down at nasty nails.  Don't get me wrong, I still love me a good set of gels, but – my wallet and ahem… husband don’t always like the bills from the nail salon so this is an affordable alternative to get nice nails at a great price and it's made with latex free, non toxic materials that don't ruin your nails when removed and give you salon quality nails.

So how does Jamberry work?  Basically, you can pick from hundreds of styles and colors and you get a sheet of prints with different sizes for your nails.  Each sheet costs $15 dollars and you can easily do 2-3 manicures per set.  You follow a few simple steps to apply them to your nails and they look as good as a manicure but the best part is they last much longer.  It’s really neat and I’ve been impressed so far! 




Perhaps it was fate or just complete irony, but my sister in law told me about them after dinner one night a few weeks ago.  She was so excited to show me her fresh Jamberry manicure in the cutest print.  You could tell she was so thrilled about this new secret she had uncovered and I was honestly mystified with how it worked and looked and felt so much like painted manicured nails!? 

But friends, that's really what it is.  Jamberry is such a neat nail product that allows you to do your nails easily using stickers, a cuticle pusher, a nail file, and a hair dryer.  You buy sheets in any color or style you can imagine and then match the size with your nail, apply using a few easy steps and then voila - a fresh set of Jams!  

Check out how my first set turned out...


I was so intrigued by the product and here's the irony... when I got home from my sister in law's that night I saw I'd been invited to an online Jamberry party by an old high school friend of mine.  I knew I had to try them out.  I just got my order and I couldn't wait to try them on and mix and match the styles like they show you to do on their website.  They give you a lot of creative tips on how to match your jams with outfits that are good for casual looks, business looks or a formal occasions. 










That's the beauty of Jamberry.  It's really so versatile and good for any kind of woman.  They have simple styles and then fun funky styles that are great for parties, holidays, etc.  And - if you have little girls they will love the Jamberry prints they sell in little sizes.  Mommy and me manis anyone?  I really can't wait for Sophia to be old enough to try them and shoot I might just buy her some for her stocking this year just for kicks :)





Anyway, for this gel addict, it was enough to get me to try and I’m glad I did.  It really is so neat that I thought I'd share the idea with all of you so I agreed to host my own Jamberry party online so you guys can see how neat it is for yourselves!

I've got tons of samples for you local ladies or neighborhood friends so message me if anyone wants to test it out and check out this website to browse through all the styles and see sample videos of how to apply them.  You can order from the site and just choose my name at check out so all the deals during my party will apply to your order.  Be on the lookout for facebook notifications for all the deals.  Get excited ladies!  I know you'll love them!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers