
Trey and I are so excited about our new house! We are expected to close on May 14th and can't wait to move in. It's amazing how fast they are building in that neighborhood. Trey went by last Monday and it was just a slab. By Wednesday they already had the roof on and I drove by today and saw they already put up cedar shake and stone on the exterior. We're supposed to meet with the builder tomorrow and they should be putting in the walls by next week.
Hi Stefanie,
ReplyDeleteThe house looks great! WHen are you guys moving in?
Yea! So excited you have a blog now. :) Last weekend Justen drove me through your new neighborhood and showed me your house (and your neighbors ;)). I love it and can't wait to see it when it is finished. Such a cute neighborhood!
ReplyDeleteIt's coming right along! Can't wait for you all to live closer!
ReplyDelete