Last week was so much fun getting to spend time with my best friends Maggie and Kelsey at the beach. Kelsey is finishing up her last year of med school at MCG and is getting married in June so she had some friends down to her parent's beach house in Gulf Shores, Alabama. We had the bachelorette party on the last weekend.
Since I had the time I went down early and got to spend a few days at the beach. While it was overcast and a little windy some days it was still amazing and it was the perfect escape. We all had so much fun and found a new favorite song. Let's just say, Rude Boy by Rihanna was the theme song of the week...
I can't wait for Kelsey's wedding. She's going to be a beautiful bride! :)
Sorry all the pictures are in reverse. I haven't mastered this blogging thing yet.



Best Game of the Night- Pin the Junk on the Hunk. haha


The Bachelorette...

Bridesmaids...



Notice the shape of the cakes...


The Spring Break Crew...

Windswept... It was a beautiful home...

That house is beautiful! Glad you had a fun weekend.
ReplyDelete