As many of you know, I'm a sucker for weddings. I love everything about them- the planning, the decor, the food, the dancing, and especially... the parties! I always love it when wedding season hits and looks like this one is shaping up to be a busy one for us. Trey and I have 3 weddings to go to in one week starting May 29th. Some of our great friends are tying the knot and we can't wait to help them celebrate.
Last Saturday we kicked off the showers for my best friend Kelsey who's getting married in Atlanta on June 5th. All of the bridesmaids helped plan a kitchen shower for Kels. We all had a great time and she got so many good gifts. Can't wait to stand by her on her big day!
The Bridesmaids

Maid and Matron of Honor with the Bride to Be

you're so CRAFTY. look at that ribbon bouquet :)
ReplyDelete