Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow day!

It felt like I was a little kid dreaming for a snow day so that I could stay home from school. This time it was staying home from work and it felt great when Trey and I looked out our windows last night around 8:30 and noticed the ground was already covered! We woke up this morning and it was a winter wonderland outside. It was so pretty and so deep!

We had so much fun playing in the snow and hanging out with our neighbor at the horse barn he works at off Paces Ferry. Definitely wouldn't recommend driving around in this weather. We only made it because he had snow chains on his jeep (and even then it was a little scary). Looking forward to another day off tomorrow! Our office already posted the cancellation. Yay! :)






Trey and Jay



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you two made the most of your snow day! Such fun!

    ReplyDelete

Followers