Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ahoy It's a Boy!

I know, I know... 2 posts in 1 day. Crazy for me. But, I had to do it. Today my friend Jen and I hosted a shower for my sister in law Carrie Beth who is about to welcome her third child and first boy, Hudson next month. We decided to make it a nautical themed shower in honor of Carrie Beth's baby room decor. It was such a cute idea and I had so much fun adding all the little touches to decorate our house for the party.

Carrie Beth got a lot of cute little boy clothes and accessories and we all had a great time. Can't wait for Little Hudson to get here!

Me, Carrie Beth, and Jen (funny how the hosts ended up with the same color scheme outfits ;)

Helen and Jen

Yummy cake from McEntyre's Bakery in Smyrna http://www.mcentyresbakery.com/







2 comments:

  1. Everything was perfect and so much fun. THANK YOU for throwing such an awesome shower!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Stef! Great job with the decor :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers