But tonight after months of Marfan withdrawal (Marfan= high school nickname for Maggie) I got to spend a girls' night out with my best friend Maggie! It was so so great seeing her and we couldn't believe that it literally took us months to find a day when both of us were in town without weddings, family events, work conflicts, or something planned.
We bought a Groupon a few months back for Dip N' Dab, one of those places where you can paint and bring wine, etc. I had such a good time going to one of those with some girlfriends last year so I convinced Maggie that we should do it one day. That day had to be today because our Groupon was about to expire.
We met up for dinner at Whole Foods then headed across the street to Dip N' Dab off Briarcliff Road for a fun night of painting and catching up. Maggie and I had so much fun just like the old days and it was as if no time had passed at all.
That's what I love about great friends. No matter how much time or distance passes between you they'll always stay close to your heart and when you are fortunate enough to see them it's like you never spent a minute apart.
I feel the exact same way! I love you Cuban!!!
ReplyDelete