Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mommy Daughter Night and AXO Reunion

Friday night was a special treat for me because I got to have a date night with my mom. It's not very often it's just the two of us so it's always fun when I get the chance. My cousin was in the traveling Broadway production of Fiddler on the Roof at the Fox theater and gave us comp tickets. The seats were great. We were so close up we could actually see the actors facial expressions. I loved the music too and have been singing the tune "If I were a Rich Man... " since Friday. Hopefully he'll be in more musicals at the Fox because I could definitely get used the free tickets. :)









Saturday it was back to Athens for a reunion with 3 of my closest friends from my sorority (Alpha Chi Omega)- Christy, Amy and Mackenzie. There aren't many college memories I have that didn't include them in it and it's crazy to think of how much time had passed since we were all together. But- also equally crazy to think how much time had flown by but it felt like not a single minute had lapsed.



We all scattered the winds after college but my friend Amy just moved back from L.A. and bought a house at the Georgia Club in Athens. It was so much fun seeing all them and it's hard to believe 3 of us are married, one almost married and 1 already has a beautiful little baby. My how time flies!



Me, Christy, Amy (and little Madison), and Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers