Sunday, September 23, 2012

It's a girl!!!

It sure has been awhile!  At the urging of my cousin Ali and since I actually have blogworthy news to share, I thought I'd revist the blog and post that we are having a GIRL!!!

I'm about 16 1/2 weeks pregnant and my doctor usually tells you at your 20 week ultrasound, but I just didn't want to wait any longer.  I checked out a place on Friday that my cousin went to find out the sex of her first baby and they had an opening on Saturday so I snagged it!

Since I can remember, I always wanted to have a boy first because I loved having older brothers growing up.  But - from the moment I found out I was pregnant, I had this feeling it was a girl so I think I would've been slightly disappointed if it wasn't.  I've been thinking of girl names, girl nursery decor, etc. so I guess it was just meant to be! 

Today we had a last minute Gender Reveal party with some family members to share our good news!  It was so exciting seeing the look on their faces since most of them thought we were having a boy.  Anyway, Trey and I are so excited and can't wait to meet our little girl!








1 comment:

  1. Congratulations again! Can't wait to meet our sweet little niece!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers