Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice... & my baby bump

Baby girl stuff is so cute!  It's only been a few days since we found out we're having a girl and my parents couldn't be happier to have a granddaughter on the way after so many boys.  They stopped by tonight to bring me some goodies they bought and my mom even found some old dresses and shoes that belonged to me when I was little baby.  I'm amazed at how new they look and they are so cute and tiny!  I can't wait to put our little girl in them!
One of the first outfits I wore out of the house after I was born

Daddy's pick- Go Dawgs!

My old baby clothes - some even still have the tags on them!

My mom is loving being able to shop for a little girl

My old baby shoes

Some fabrics and colors I'm thinking of for the nursery


And, since I haven't shared any yet, thought I'd document my growing baby bump.  It's been slow and steady and I can't say I can complain :)


7 1/2 weeks

10 weeks

12 week

14 weeks (Looks bigger than 16 weeks)

17 weeks

17 weeks


2 comments:

  1. LOVE that your mom still has some of your baby clothes and that you will be able to use them for your little girl. Also, I LOVE the turquoise and pink for the nursery...one of my favorite color combos. And lastly, your baby bump is so cute. You still look so tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look totally fabulous! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Followers