We had another fun weekend enjoying this beautiful spring weather. It could've been a little warmer but it was still nice enough to get outside and we took advantage by heading to Piedmont Park Saturday to check out the Dogwood Festival. I've always wanted to go but somehow never made it in the past. It was the perfect day to take a stroll with Sophia, check out the art vendors, taste some yummy treats and see the sights.
There were so many people there that I felt slight anxiety at times to bring Sophia out before her shots (I pray she doesn't sick!). We did keep her away from crowds as much as we could and pretty much kept her covered the whole time. She was such a trooper and slept almost the entire time we were there.
Can't wait for this warm weather to stay and we're looking forward to all the fun festivals around Atlanta this summer.
Fun! I want to go next year. Love that last picture of the three of you. Such a good looking family!
ReplyDelete