Friday, April 5, 2013

One Month Check Up

I know I've already said it but I can't believe Sophia is already a month old!  This past month has just flown by and today we went to the pediatrician for her one month check up.  She was supposed to go tomorrow but has been spitting up more than usual so the doctor had us come in a day early.  I just called to check because she didn't spit up AT ALL for the first month but then started to these past few days - and sometimes quite a lot for hours after a feed.  Turns out the doctor thinks she's just an efficient eater and has been getting a little too much - little chunker.

And chunker she is - in a good way. She's gained 2 lbs 1 ounce since her birth!  She weighed in today at 8 lbs 3 ounces.  That puts her at 19th percentile for her weight.  She's 21 inches (grown 2 since birth) and 41st percentile there - whatever those mean.  To us - and the doctor - she's perfect! ;)

She had to have her second Hep B shot today and it broke my heart to see her turn from her usual happy go lucky self to a teary little pumpkin.  She didn't like that one bit.  Poor thing!

But when she got home she was all cute and cuddly and ready for a nap.  I took the opportunity to snag a few shots of her cute little self.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers