Friday, March 29, 2013

She slept through the night!

I can't believe how fast these past four weeks have flown by!  Our little girl is already a month old!  I am loving every minute of being a mom and love watching Trey in his new role.  It's always so cute to see him come home from a trip and he goes straight to her and gives a big shout out "Hey baby girl!"  He's in love and I can already tell she'll be a daddy's girl one day.


I love my daddy


But she's also mommy's girl and I have loved spending every minute with her these past four weeks.  She's such a good baby!  And I know I'm biased but I feel so lucky and at the fear of ginxing us she just is.  She started sleeping 4 hour stretches in the first week, 5-6 hour stretches by 3 weeks and while I think this may have been a fluke last night- she literally slept 8 hours!  I woke up twice to make sure she was still alive but I just couldn't believe it!

I woke up feeling like a new woman and it was certainly needed since I've been having terrible headaches for weeks.  I went to the neurologist yesterday and got some trigger point cortisone injections in my neck and head that will hopefully help with the headaches- but I gotta say, if Sophia keeps this pattern up that will certainly help the cause too.

Little Cutie this morning after her long sleep...


Sophia loves her bunny from her Great-Abuela
See- she's mommy's girl too :)


What can I say, we have a cute little keeper.  Happy 4 weeks baby girl!


2 comments:

  1. Yea for sleep!!!! That is awesome that she is sleeping so well. You can't ask for more than that. :-) I'm still amazed by how much she has grown and changed in just a month. She is totally adorable and so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is priceless! <3

    ReplyDelete

Followers