Monday, August 26, 2013

First Tooth, First Boat Ride, & Crawling attempt

This phase with our little girl is so much fun!  She's become so animated and is really developing quite the personality.  She's so happy most of the time but when she's annoyed she lets you know.  I can't believe how fast the time is flying by and she'll be 6 months old in a week!

This past weekend we had the chance to go up to Carrie Beth and Robby's lake house for the day and she got to ride on the boat for the first time.  I'd say she loved it because she didn't cry once and had a smile on her face when the wind was blowing.  She was dancing in my lap to Uncle Robby's fun music, napped when she got tired and even got a chance to putter along in my lap for a short little tubing ride.  I'd say it was successful first trip.






Our friends Jen and Justen were there with Parker and Jen commented how Sophia never cries - but I reminded her that she does in certain instances - for example like she was here on the ride home when we were 10 minutes from home.  She was so tired and hungry and let us have it - poor thing!  She looked so pitiful like "mommy help me!"  I posted this to show her little tooth though.  You can see it on the bottom.

And the latest update is that Sophia is really holding herself up well and she's getting the butt rock going like she's about to start crawling.  I snuck up on her today while she was waking up from a nap and attempting to reach her Wubbanub.  She's almost there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers