All puns intended! So excited this week is Halloween and can't wait to post pictures of my little Tinker Bell. But for now... This month has just flown by and we have been on the go every weekend. Too busy living to post but thought I might just touch on some highlights.
For starters, my brother Ryan got married in Savannah earlier this month. He and Meghan had their wedding in the beautiful St. John the Baptist Cathedral downtown then had their reception across the river at the Westin. We had such a fun time all weekend and were so sad when it was all over. Meghan did such a great job planning everything and it all looked so beautiful. While it was definitely sad heading into the weekend one month after Meghan's dad passed, I know he must have been looking down on her so proud of how beautiful everything was and how happy she and Ryan were. Couldn't be happier for them both and glad to welcome her into the family. No two people deserve happiness more than them.
 |
| Loved the hotel where the wedding was! Perfect view of the River, great pool, and a free ferry that took us across the river all weekend |
 |
| Friday lunch on Riverstreet |
 |
| riding the ferry with Aunt Stefanie |
 |
| Love Riverstreet! |
 |
| at brunch the next morning - view of Riverstreet from the Westin |
The Monday after the wedding I stayed down in Savannah for work and I have to say it was such a fun day at work. I loved the sights on the way to visit my clients. I could get used to that. And they were filming the next Spongebob movie down there. I stumbled into the crew setting up while I was there. Too bad I didn't see Antonio Banderas. I heard he was nearby but I had to run.
 |
| They changed street names and store fronts for the movie |
The next weekend, our little family headed to Burt's Pumpkin Patch up in Dawsonville. I had been wanting to go for the past few years but it felt like this was the year since we had Sophia with us. She was so excited to see all the pumpkins and it was like sensory overload for her. It was fun to catch Carrie Beth, Robby and the kids as they were leaving so we could get a cousin shot. We'll definitely have to make that a family tradition!
This month also marked Sophia's debut as a baby model! Our neighbor mentioned to me awhile back that her boys modeled and she passed along the name of her agent to me about a month ago. She had me send a few pictures of Sophia and within a week the agent was trying to book her. I had been so bummed because she asked me 2 times and I had conflicts but this past time I had no work appointments so I took the afternoon off and took my baby for her close ups ;) It was for the box of a Bright Stars Play Gym.
 |
| I tried to get this picture right as Sophia was about to take down the playyard so that's why it's blurry. I had to run. |
There were a few other babies there and it sounds like they just take a few pictures of each baby and send them to the company to choose. So we'll see if her cute little face appears on the toys in a few months. They said they would be sold at Babies R Us, Walmart and Target but they don't tell you in advance. Either way, it was fun and Sophia will get some cash for me to start a little account for her.
And last weekend, Trey and I kicked off the Halloween week but heading to the Boo-nanza costume party in Buckhead with our neighbors. We had such a blast dancing the night away and it made me so excited to make Sophia's Tinker Bell costume so we could match this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment