Monday, January 21, 2013

A New Car!

Too much info for one post so here's part 3.  On top of the jammed packed weekend of getting the nursery ready and having my second baby shower, Trey and I bought a new car!  We'd been debating on the new Nissan Pathfinder, Lexus RX 350 and the Acura MDX for a few weeks now but Trey found an amazing deal on a 2011 MDX down at the Mercedes Dealership in Columbus, GA so Friday afternoon we decided to bite the bullet and head down there to buy it.  

We worked out all the details before we got there and knew that if it looked good we'd drive it home.  It didn't disappoint and an hour after we got there we were heading home in a new car.  I can tell it's going to take some getting used to for me to drive an SUV but I love it already and know it'll be a better option for me when I'm driving little Sophia around town soon enough.





3 comments:

Followers