Monday, January 21, 2013

Belly Bump update & Nursery Sneak Peak

First an update on belly shots.  I'm now at 33 1/2 weeks so another shot to come...

29 weeks                                                                                                       32 weeks

I've been trying to hold off on posting any shots of the nursery until I was completely done but since it's almost there I thought I'd share a few.  I couldn't resist after getting my bedding - which was made by my sister in law Carrie Beth.  She did such an amazing job on all the bedding and the skirt and even made a cute pillow with Sophia's initial on it.  Thanks Carrie Beth!!!  I love how it all came together so perfectly and the pattern really matches well with the colors in the room.  

My mom is making me curtains with the same pattern as the crib skirt and I can't wait to see the final look!  All that's left after that is a changing pad, crystal chandelier (waiting on Trey to hang it - you can see it in the closet), and putting up the baby mobile.  I love going into her room and just taking it all in and can't wait until she's here to use it!  









Love this bedding!


Hand made frame

Inspiration - sold at Precious Cargo for $98!  That's insane!
Had so much fun paining this!

I made the letters with scrapbook paper and mod podge paint.  Topped them off with some decorative flowers.


Thanks to all the clothes friends and family (especially Carrie Beth!)  have gifted and passed down this girl is going to be one stylish little chick!


1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great!!! All it needs is a little baby girl sleeping in the crib and it will be complete! :-) Not much longer...

    ReplyDelete

Followers