Wow - 5 post in one day. Must be a record for me. Our crazy fun family filled week ended Sunday with a party to celebrate one of my favorite people - my nana! She is an amazing woman who's lived an amazingly rich life and we celebrated with 60+ of her family and friends and those who love her at Maggiano's in Buckhead. My parents made a great slide show of her life and it was fun celebrating and hearing stories and kind words toward my nana from those who know her best. Her life in pictures looks like a movie from vintage hollywood of a fun life well lived and I can only hope I will look back when I'm 90 and see the family I helped create and have created even 1/2 of the wonderful memories my nana has made in her lifetime.
It made me miss my grandfather seeing his pictures and having that buckhead bomber girl calendar released last week.
I know he would've loved to be there with her and would've been dancing on the floor with her - it was crazy to have the party in the same ballroom we had their 60th anniversary party in a few years back. I know he was looking down smiling. Happy Birthday Nana! We love you!
What a special party for your grandmother! I love that everyone was able to be there.
ReplyDelete