Trey and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary by leaving Sophia with my parents and heading down to Montego Bay, Jamaica for a long weekend stay at the Iberostar Grand adults only all inclusive resort. In short... it was amazing! I was still getting morning sickness/dayness nausea off and on the whole time while we were there but couldn't beat the view and the surroundings and if I was going to feel off it was definitely better feeling it there.
The resort was beautiful and there wasn't a thing the staff there did not do for us. It's a shame I didn't get to try all the drinks Trey indulged in because they sure looked good but we both agreed that all inclusive is the way to go and we will definitely be taking another trip like that one day... maybe for our 10 year!
The resort had all kinds of activities but they also catered to your every desire so if you wanted to relax they made that possible too. We had staff serving us everywhere at every time of the day from our personal butler who gave us great room service to the servers who would walk up to you in your tiki hut on the beach to offer drinks and food. They even had a library service which was great because I came unprepared. I mean, it's been too long since I've been able to sit still at the beach and actually relax so I was able to find a good read and read the entire 500 page book in a day. They even had floats and noodles for you to use in the water and water activities all included. Trey and I went kayaking one day to say we did something.
At night the resort was like a cruise ship on dry land. They had nightly shows and lounges to relax in and a club (my favorite). We got to try out 4 of the restaurants while we were there and the food was great. It really was a fun trip and went by too quickly but of course we missed little Sophia and were so glad to see her when we got home!
| Beautiful view from our room. That view could never get old. |
| We came back from dinner one night to a bubble bath prepared for us. Pretty funny |
| Trey loved all the endless lobster the entire time. He ate it for breakfast lunch and dinner! |
| Taking in the last seconds of the beautiful sunset our last night. |

No comments:
Post a Comment