First up- Heath and Lisa. Trey and Heath were in Beta together at UGA and we were thrilled for him and his new wife, Lisa who he met at Charleston Law School. They got married the weekend after NYE in Charleston and the weekend was so much fun. We got to stay in this cute bed and breakfast and it was so fun seeing all our friends all weekend and celebrating Heath and Lisa - although I was definitely feeling pregnant and the tiredness kicked in for sure keeping watch over Sophia while dadda tended to his groomsman duties.
Next wedding though it was Trey's turn to run after Sophia because I was in a double wedding for my friend Puja who got married the end of January. Puja is by far the best friend I walked away from law school with. She is one of the most sincere people I know and is as beautiful inside and out. So lucky to have her as a great friend and I couldn't have been happier for her and her new husband- another friend of ours from law school, Brian.
She was the most stunning bride and it was so fun being a part of an Indian wedding and their Catholic wedding at night. It was a busy day but I was so honored to be a part of the festivities and everything about the wedding turned out beautiful! They did both ceremonies at the Biltmore downtown and it was such a pretty venue. Sophia got to come to the Indian ceremony in the morning and then we had my parents watch her for the night one so mama and dadda could kick back, relax and get our dancing shoes on. What a fun day celebrating an amazing couple and great friends!
![]() |
| On the Thursday before the wedding all the girls got together for a Mehndi party- sorta like a hen party where Puja got her henna and all her friends and family got to partake. It was so neat! |














No comments:
Post a Comment