Thursday, February 26, 2015

My Baby Sprinkle!

So I know I haven't blogged much about this pregnancy.  It's true what they say... with the second child you're so busy with the first that that pregnancy flies by and it's harder to find a moment to take it all in. Overall, this pregnancy has been pretty good to me.  It's been so different from the first in a lot of ways- namely boy hormones have been much better to my face (thank you baby! knock on wood).  I got a lot more nausea this go around in the first trimester and I've had sciatic nerve pain in my lower back (likely from picking up Sophia so much).  But overall I can't complain.  This little guy has been good to his mama and I was so excited when my best friends, Kelsey and Maggie offered to throw the little guy a sprinkle.



with the hostesses


Now, I should say it was supposed to be a sprinkle but it felt way more like a shower on my little boy.  I felt so loved by all my friends and family there and it was such a good feeling to walk away and feel like we were prepared for round 2 and he finally had some outfits to hang in his closet!  I got so many thoughtful gifts and I was so glad to celebrate my baby with my favorite ladies! 


with all my neighbor ladies- the 2 on the right next to me, Amy and Jaime are also expecting girls within weeks of me! Love these ladies!

Alpha Chis- love my sisters









Maggie and Kelsey did a good job on everything and I loved how they tried to incorporate his aviation themed nursery into the decor!  Too bad we didn't have a name they could use in the decoration... dadda still hasn't decided!  At the time we were down to James, Jackson or William.  Trey's only had 5 months to decide but looks like I may be heading to the hospital before a decision is made.  At least he'll be a well dressed no name baby thanks so all my friends and family! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers